ECS offers multiple methods for application integration for the exchange of data in real-time and batch mode. Message volumes, need for persistence, visibility and control are taken into consideration to decide the appropriate method.
ECS Fin Engineers evaluate, re-design and provide optimized solutions to complex message and transaction processing environment.
Areas addressed include:
- Multiple Message Gateways
- Redundant Integration Services
- Long implementation cycles
- Minimum data visibility
- Limited control on data traffic
- Complex messaging networks
- Unnecessary travel of data between processes
- Introduction of Data Redundancy
- Ongoing need for development efforts with addition of new connection or subscription
- Fragile integration services that add very little to the overall messaging cycle
- Complexity in engaging services like compliance checks, filters, summary reports etc.
- High initial and maintenance cost
- Difficult to maintain accountability.
ECS offers optimized design for message administration and message based communication. ECS takes into consideration all internal applications, external entities, interested parties, customers and counterparties while designing message based communication and enterprise messaging.
SWIFT Interface Setup
ECS has a team of certified SWIFT engineers, Network Engineers and Security Engineers who can provide SWIFT service installation and interface setup.
The ECS team provides 24 x 7 support to SWIFT services. ECS Engineers are certified in SWIFT, MQ Series, Web Services, Network, Security and related areas of expertise.