LATAM’S fintech ecosystem is gaining major growth and maturity and with the Introduction of Open Banking Regulatory Initiatives banks need to re-consider their product distribution strategies to take full advantage of new opportunities for value creation arising from strategic Fintech partnerships.
Forward looking banks should embrace Open Banking, efficiently manage Fintech and Startup labs and modernize business model.
This premier forum will provide a unique opportunity to network with industry practitioners, examine best practices in adopting Open APIs and how to prevail in the age of Open Banking.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND
From Banks and other Capital Market firms: Chief Treasury Officers and Heads, Directors, VP’s of:
- Open Banking
- Open Innovation
- Digital Transformation
- Digital Banking
- Payments / PSD2
- Omni Channel & Customer Experience
- Digital Platforms & Experience Design
ATTEND AND YOU WILL
- Learn how to maximise value from collaborative partnerships with Fintechs
- Explore invaluable benefits of open API and strategies to differentiate your offerings
- Discuss the regulations that the open banking initiative has brought out
- Determine how to leverage emerging technologies to your benefit and go beyond regulatory requirements
- Address changing consumer demands, Data Sharing and how to convince customers of its benefit.
- Discover the best practices in establishing an efficient cross-functional API Innovation team
- Address security challenges, technological limitations and regulatory implications
- Observe successful case studies of Open Banking adoption across the globe