HAVE ANY QUESTIONS? Contact us
- Networking and new business – consolidate relationships with existing clients and generate new opportunities among leading European and global banks.
- Thought leadership – establish your senior executives as thought leaders through bespoke content sessions, and contributing to the debate that is driving the industry.
- Brand awareness – increase the visibility of your brand via exhibition and sponsorship.
- Focused audience – integration with the EBA’s Annual General Meeting ensures a high quality audience from across the European payments community with job title seniority increasing year-on-year.
- Consistent growth – since its launch in 2006, EBAday delegate numbers have grown year-on-year, every year, for ten years. The quality and seniority of attending delegates is second to none.
- Stakeholder value – EBAday is designed by banks, for banks. Shaped by the EBA Board, a dedicated steering group and key industry partners, EBAday delivers the right content and the right contacts.
- Shape the debate – participate in discussions on the key topics which will drive strategic change in our industry. Gather insight, extend your thinking and explore potential opportunities for your business.
- Extend your network – step beyond the payments silo to network with leaders in complementary business areas such as cash management, treasury management, transaction banking and risk and regulation.
- Global industry awareness – through Finextra’s industry leading coverage of the payments and financial technology arena, EBAday offers you a platform to raise your visibility to a global audience.