TAAR Special Report 2017
This report will provide in-depth analysis of the technology solutions referred to as “treasury aggregators” by Strategic Treasurer. Specifically, this report will help readers:
- Understand what a treasury aggregator is, and what differentiates these solutions from other financial technology offerings.
- Evaluate the business case for treasury aggregators, including a breakdown of specific drivers and industry challenges that have resulted in an elevated need for their services.
- Pinpoint the unique benefits provided through the use of treasury aggregation technology.
- Identify best practices regarding the selection and implementation of a treasury aggregator and its integration with a TMS, ERP, or other technology solution.
- Analyze the products and services suites offered by some of the leading providers of treasury aggregation technology.
This special report provides in-depth coverage of the treasury technology industry at large with an exclusive look at the solution set offered by ECS Fin. There are two treasury aggregator
checklists provided in this report. The first checklist, provided on page 7, has been created to help firms interested in adopting a treasury aggregator to identify the unique set of advantages and benefits that could be obtained through their use. The second checklist, provided on page 28, contains a set of questions that firms interested in undergoing a selection process can use to identify the scope of functionality that is offered by a particular vendor and to more effectively differentiate the range of services that are available across the aggregation landscape.
Over the past several years, data has shown that corporations are realizing an increased need for quick, efficient and secure access to banks for reporting and payments. Corporations today face increased restriction from regulatory bodies through compliance-related guidelines, new threats from cyber fraud and criminal organizations, and a highly complex global banking landscape that involves a myriad of banks and bank accounts, numerous payment and messaging networks, and evolving financial messaging formats. This report acts as a guide for assisting corporations in updating and enhancing the processes through which they conduct global banking by outlining the problems that exist in the modern banking environment, and subsequently the solutions available to them. Key insights provided through this report include:
Data derived through numerous industry surveys that highlight major developments concerning the area of global corporate-to- bank connectivity and related functionality.
A thorough overview of the tasks and functions involved in establishing efficient and secure bank connectivity and financial messaging capabilities.
An in-depth look at specific providers of Treasury Aggregation technology and the benefits they offer. Vendors highlighted include Bottomline Technologies, Axletree Solutions, Fides Treasury Services, and ECS.
Union Bank joins SWIFT using IMS Solutions.
Ambank Group selects High Performance IMS Suite for Enterprise Message Hub, Cash Management & Reconciliation.
Banco Galicia powers its treasury online Bringing SWIFT messaging companies closer together For local transactions